This is a good post: https://cwpremiumtestsite.blog/2022/06/24/miss-clare/
This is a test post.
- 1 cup uncooked penne pasta
- butter and olive oil
- 8 slices of deli ham, salami, or both
- 2 eggs – milk (maybe 1/4 cup?)
- shredded cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Tear up deli slices and fry in butter in large frying pan til a little browned
- Add some olive oil to pan and then add cooked pasta.
- Cook until pasta is a little browned
- Reduce heat.
- Beat eggs with milk and add to pasta mixture.
- Spread shredded cheese on top and then push some into the egg/pasta mixture and leave some on top.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.